Make new friends on a happy hour sip and stroll cocktail crawl through Delray Beach’s craftiest bars and hidden local gems off Atlantic Ave. Enough food for dinner!
Fort Lauderdale Food Tour
- Food portions are plenty for a nice size lunch with dessert.
- 3 alcoholic beverages are included.
- Tours take place rain or shine. Please dress accordingly and bring an umbrella if the forecast shows rain.
- This tour is for all age groups and all fitness levels.
- Tours run 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. every Thursday-Sunday
- Adult Ages 21+
- Minor • Under 21 Ages 13 to 20
Las Olas Culinary Tour
Escape the South Florida tourist traps as your local guides take you through the REAL Fort Lauderdale for some unique food and drink!
- 8+ tastings & 3 alcoholic beverages – with vendor demonstrations and much more (food portions are plenty for a nice size lunch with dessert).
- Learn unique fun facts and the history of Fort Lauderdale from knowledgeable local guides.
- Meet the restaurant staff & chefs that have helped shape the hip Downtown Las Olas culinary scene.
- With advance notice, most dietary restrictions can be accommodated with tasty substitutions.
What to Expect
Explore Fort Lauderdale’s unique and diverse cuisine on foot with Craft Food Tours. Enjoy South Florida’s cultural influences that have made this coastal town a hotspot for fantastic cuisine and cocktails. Be sure to try out our Fort Lauderdale walking tours or our custom tour for your group’s special occasion. Book now to experience Fort Lauderdale food at its finest!
In 3 hours or less, taste the diverse food and drink of Fort Lauderdale as a neighborhood food expert offers a local’s perspective of the city.
- Wild Sea on Las Olas
Slick, high-end seafood spot at the Riverside Hotel with a big selection of wine, cognac & scotch.
- El Camino
Vibrant destination serving classic Mexican meals & margaritas in an airy, contemporary dining room.
- Cuba Libre
Cuba Libre’s mission is to provide an “escape” to Havana through exciting food, beverage and entertainment experiences that celebrate the Cuban people and culture.
- B Square Burgers + Booze
Gourmet comfort eats, from burgers & salads to steak frites, in a chill setting with a bar & patio.
- Argentino Las Olas
Argentino Las Olas is a family owned and operated restaurant dishing up some of the best Argentinian food in South Florida.
- Ann’s Florist and Coffee Bar
Super fun concept where one half of the building is a florist and the other is a coffee shop/bakery/cocktail bar. What else could you want?
- Wild Sea on Las Olas
Have questions? Here are the most frequently asked.
The tour includes 1 mile of easy walking over a 3-hour period with plenty of air-conditioned stops and 4 seated tastings. Our longest walk without stopping is 3 blocks.
Please be sure and let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets. As long as we know in advance, we can accommodate your needs.
The tours are held rain, shine, or snow (haha). In the event of terrible weather, we will be able to go inside many of the establishments on the tour. We also provide ponchos in case of sudden weather changes or if you do not have your own umbrella. However, we advise to check the weather conditions for your days event and dress appropriately.
We absolutely do! We can accommodate a variety of special requests (family reunions, birthday parties, out of town guests, corporate, conventions, festivals, parades, grand openings and more). Please reach out to [email protected]
Yes. Children are welcome, but please keep in mind that this is a 3-hour, 1-mile walking tour. Please note that we do offer alcohol tastings, and a non-alcoholic beverage will be provided for children. We offer a discounted rate of $50 for children 12 and under, and children 3 and under are free. Children 3 and under are welcome to share your food.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page to submit your own >>