Conventions and DMCs
- Authentic & Local: Great food at authentic, locally-owned establishments
- Completely Private: A fun, unique and private experience just for your employees or clients
- Expert Guides: An passionate, local guide all to yourself, meaning you can ask anything you want about local history and culture
- Flexible: Offered any day of the week (subject to tour guide & restaurant availability)
- No Waiting: Sit down right away at all the restaurant stops, and have food and drink within minutes
- Logistical and tour details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the organizer and Craft Food Tours.
- Our Private Taste of Craft Food Tour can accommodate up to 20 total guests. Larger groups (20+) can be split into multiple groups
- Most food allergies, aversions, and/or dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice
Offer a unique, culinary experience for conventions and large groups of 20+ guests
If you’re hosting a convention or large corporate event in Palm Beach or Broward County, then a Craft Food Tour is a perfect experience to offer your guests. Every tour group is guided by an experienced local guide who will introduce the culture and history of South Florida while enjoying delicious food and cocktail tastings.
We can accommodate groups of up to 100+ people. Our private tours have a maximum of 20 people per group, so a tour of 60 people is divided into three groups of 20. Your tour is given at the same time, so it has the same start and end time. You see the same attractions and go to the same establishments but have a different tour guide and slightly different route for each group. There is an additional $50 charge for each guide after the first guide.
Please fill out the form below, and we’ll connect with you to create the perfect food tour for your team.