Escape the South Florida tourist traps as your local guides take you through the REAL Fort Lauderdale for some unique food and drink!
- Most Popular
Fort Lauderdale Beach Food Tour
Discover the depth of Fort Lauderdale Beach’s dining scene and explore the sights, sounds, and intoxicating flavors of the coastal city through its charming oceanside views. Sample four local specialties as you follow your passionate guide from one beloved eatery to the next.
- Eight food tastings AND three alcoholic craft beverages: Come hungry and thirsty.
- Generous tastings of fresh, local food like Al Pastor tacos, spicy tuna rolls, and more! Most dietary substitutions available. Please just make a note on your reservation.
- Listen to the history and origin of our coastal city in the Yachting Capital of the World.
- Walk off the beaten path of Ocean Blvd and into North Beach Village to discover a hidden gem.
- Learn unique fun facts and the history of Fort Lauderdale from knowledgable local guides.
- This three-hour walking tour is moderately paced, and covers a little over a mile of walking distance. Suitable for most fitness levels.
- Adult Ages 21+
- Minor • Under 21 Ages 13 to 20
Fort Lauderdale Beach Food Tour
Enjoy delicious bites and cocktails as you stroll the scenic Ocean Blvd and North Beach Village in Fort Lauderdale!
You will be greeted by restaurant managers and staff as VIP guests as you are walked through each tasting. All food and drinks are included. Plenty of food for lunch!
What is a Craft Food Tour?
Craft Food Tours in Fort Lauderdale Beach are three-hour walking and tasting tours where you enjoy a fun, one-of-a-kind culinary experience while strolling along the Atlantic Ocean and historic, cultural landmarks of Fort Lauderdale Beach.
Craft Food Tours are suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Open your palate through bites and tastings at distinctive restaurants, extraordinary specialty food stores, and other notable eateries while getting a local’s perspective on some culture, history, and architecture of Fort Lauderdale Beach.
By the end of the tour, you’re guaranteed to have a taste of Fort Lauderdale Beach’s complex culinary identity, a satisfied appetite, and a confident grin as you now have an idea of why locals love their little beach village!
What to Bring
- South Florida is a very hot and humid place. Please protect yourself in the sun with a hat and sunscreen
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine
- Tour guide gratuity is not included in your ticket. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the service industry to tip 10-20 percent of the ticket price.
- Also, bring a camera and make some memories!
- Lona Cocina Tequileria – Updated Mexican cuisine & tequila- & mezcal-based drinks served in a chic, oceanfront setting.
- TAKATO – Sleek Japanese-Korean restaurant serving seafood, sushi & meat plates, plus cocktails & ocean views.
- Wild Thyme Oceanside Eatery – Meat & seafood dishes share the menu with small plates at this casual hotel venue with water views.
- Archibalds Village Bakery – Part all American bakery and charming European coffee shop.
Have questions? Here are the most frequently asked.
The tours are held rain, shine, or snow (haha). In the event of terrible weather, we will be able to go inside many of the establishments on the tour. We also provide ponchos in case of sudden weather changes or if you do not have your own umbrella. However, we advise to check the weather conditions for your days event and dress appropriately.
To maximize your chances of getting the day, time, and number of tickets you prefer, please book well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, AMEX, or MasterCard from our website. Cash and/or walk-up traffic the day of the tours are not accepted.
The tour includes 1 mile of easy walking over a 3-hour period with plenty of air-conditioned stops and 4 seated tastings. Our longest walk without stopping is 3 blocks.
Please be sure and let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets. As long as we know in advance, we can accommodate your needs.
Gratuities are greatly appreciated, although not mandatory. The standard gratuity in the food tour industry is $10pp. Tips for the establishments you will be visiting are included in the ticket price.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page to submit your own >>