- Authentic & Local: Great food at authentic, locally-owned establishments
- Completely Private: A fun, unique and private experience just for your employees or clients
- Expert Guides: An passionate, local guide all to yourself, meaning you can ask anything you want about local history and culture
- Flexible: Offered any day of the week (subject to tour guide & restaurant availability)
- No Waiting: Sit down right away at all the restaurant stops, and have food and drink within minutes
- Logistical and tour details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the organizer and Craft Food Tours.
- Our Private Taste of Craft Food Tour can accommodate up to 20 total guests. Larger groups (20+) can be split into multiple groups
- Most food allergies, aversions, and/or dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice
Why Choose Our Corporate Team Building Tours in Delray Beach or Fort Lauderdale?
If you’re looking for a new type of corporate team building, look no further. Craft Food Tours hosts the tastiest corporate events in South Florida. For groups of 10-60, our corporate packages are great for office parties, incentives, unforced team-building, and more.
Choose from a variety of restaurants, bars & specialty shops to help you set up a memorable event for your team.
- Visiting Companies
- Office Parties
- Convention offsite events
- Sales Team Incentive Prizes
- DMC Events
- Unforced Team-Building
There is a minimum of 8 guests to book a private tour and pricing varies based on number of guests, food & drink choices, etc. Package includes all food & beverage offerings. Your tour is led by one of our trained guides. We can accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, and other dietary restrictions within your group.
We can accommodate groups of up to 100+ people. Our private tours have a maximum of 20 people per group, so a tour of 60 people is divided into three groups of 20. Your tour is given at the same time, so it has the same start and end time. You see the same attractions and go to the same establishments but have a different tour guide and slightly different route for each group. There is an additional $50 charge for each guide after the first guide.
Please fill out the form below, and we’ll connect with you to create the perfect food tour for your team.