Bachelorette / Bachelor Parties
- Authentic & Local: Great food at authentic, locally-owned establishments
- Completely Private: A fun, unique and private experience just for your employees or clients
- Expert Guides: An passionate, local guide all to yourself, meaning you can ask anything you want about local history and culture
- Flexible: Offered any day of the week (subject to tour guide & restaurant availability)
- No Waiting: Sit down right away at all the restaurant stops, and have food and drink within minutes
- Logistical and tour details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the organizer and Craft Food Tours.
- Our Private Taste of Craft Food Tour can accommodate up to 20 total guests. Larger groups (20+) can be split into multiple groups
- Most food allergies, aversions, and/or dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice
Get a VIP tasting experience for your bachelor or bachelorette party
You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning, which is why Craft Food Tours is a fun option when planning a bachelor or bachelorette party. We offer private tours in Delray Beach and Fort Lauderdale so the bride- or groom-to-be can be celebrated with their favorite people while exploring the amazing culinary scene of South Florida.
Your group will get to try a variety of delicious food and cocktails during a completely customized tour, guided by a local who knows all about the culture and history of the neighborhood. Be treated like a VIP, with reserved seating at the restaurants and your cocktails waiting for you.
If you have under 12 guests you can book tickets for one of our existing public tours. If you’re looking for a private tour or a different time than what is available on our public calendar, please contact us using the form below and we’ll be happy to work with you to create your special event!
There is a minimum of 8 guests to book a private tour and pricing is dependent on the type of tour as well as restaurants and food/cocktails included. Final price will also include any taxes, fees, and gratuity for your guides.