Escape the South Florida tourist traps as your local guides take you through the REAL Fort Lauderdale for some unique food and drink!
Delray Beach Food Tour
The Delray Beach Food Tour, the company’s original tour, celebrates a variety of global influences on both food and culture. Guided small group experiences stop at five locations, come complete with a sweet treat, two alcoholic beverages, and are designed to introduce you to authentic flavors like brisket quesadilla, Chinese street food, a signature margarita, and even, gourmet popcorn!
- Seven or more food tastings AND two alcoholic craft beverages: Come hungry and thirsty.
- Generous tastings of fresh, local food like scratch-made Mexican classics, Asian street food, and more! Most dietary substitutions available. Please just make a note on your reservation.
- Listen to the history and origin of our “Village by the Sea” and why we’re the “Most Fun Small Town in America”.
- Walk off the beaten path of Atlantic Avenue and through Pineapple Grove to discover a hidden gems.
- Learn unique fun facts and the history of Delray Beach from knowledgable local guides.
- This three-hour walking tour is moderately paced, and covers a little over a mile of walking distance. Suitable for most fitness levels.
- Adult Ages 21+
- Minor • Under 21 Ages 20 below
Delray Beach Food Tour
Enjoy delicious bites and cocktails as you stroll the vibrant streets of Atlantic Avenue and go off-the-beaten path in Delray Beach!
You will be greeted by restaurant managers and staff as VIP guests as you are walked through each tasting. All food and drinks are included. Plenty of food for lunch!
What to Bring
- South Florida is a very hot and humid place. Please protect yourself in the sun with a hat and sunscreen
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine
- Tour guide gratuity is not included in your ticket. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the service industry to tip 10-20 percent of the ticket price.
- Also, bring a camera and make some memories!
- El Camino – Modern Mexican fare, craft cocktails & beer offered in a buzzy, rustic-chic space with a long bar.
- Delray Goodies –Cool little neighborhood eatery featuring boba special drinks, fresh-made Chinese dim sum, and Asian street snacks.
- Beer Trade Co. – Relaxed gathering place offering a large bottled beer selection, gourmet bar fare & outdoor seating.
- Original Popcorn House – Family-owned and operated handcrafting delicious flavors of gourmet popcorn.
- Dekes in Delray – Specialty Coffee roaster providing the best coffees from around the world.
- Two Fat Cookies – Family-run bakery offering a variety of goodies ranging from cookies to special-occasion cakes.
- El Camino
Mexican at its finest! Everything made in-house with local ingredients. Named top 100 Hot Spot restaurants in America.
- Cabana El Rey
Upscale Latin American food that continues to exceed expectations of all its guests.
- The Original Popcorn House
Family-owned, handcrafted popcorn with over 20 rotating flavors to enjoy.
- Delray Beer Trade Co.
Extensive Craft Beer selection in a laid back fun environment.
- Delray Goodies
NEW TO DELRAY BEACH! Rolled Ice Cream, Bubble Tea, and Asian Street Food shop located in Downtown Delray Beach—Pineapple Grove Neighborhood.
- Death or Glory Bar
Crafty Cocktail Bar is set in a historic house built in 1925.
- Two Fat Cookies
Family-owned Delray bakery serving some of the best-baked goods in Palm Beach County.
- El Camino
Where to Meet
Outside El Camino Restaurant
Have questions? Here are the most frequently asked.
The tours are held rain, shine, or snow (haha). In the event of terrible weather, we will be able to go inside many of the establishments on the tour. We also provide ponchos in case of sudden weather changes or if you do not have your own umbrella. However, we advise to check the weather conditions for your days event and dress appropriately.
To maximize your chances of getting the day, time, and number of tickets you prefer, please book well in advance. Tickets can only be purchased with a Visa, AMEX, or MasterCard from our website. Cash and/or walk-up traffic the day of the tours are not accepted.
The tour includes 1 mile of easy walking over a 3-hour period with plenty of air-conditioned stops and 4 seated tastings. Our longest walk without stopping is 3 blocks.
Please be sure and let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets. As long as we know in advance, we can accommodate your needs.
Gratuities are greatly appreciated, although not mandatory. The standard gratuity in the food tour industry is $10pp. Tips for the establishments you will be visiting are included in the ticket price.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page to submit your own >>