Downtown Ft Lauderdale Dinner & Drinks Tour
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket
- 1 mile of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella
- Fully refundable up until 24 hours before the start of your tour
- Maximum of 15 guests
- Adult Ages 21+
- Minor • Under 21
Las Olas has become one of the hottest culinary neighborhoods in South Florida
Sip and stroll cocktail crawl through Ft Lauderdale’s craftiest bars and hidden local gems off Las Olas.
What to Expect
- 8+ food tastings 3 craft beverage tastings – with vendor demonstrations and much more! Tourists and locals are welcome!
- Experience the buzz surrounding Ft Lauderdale and its bustling nightlife first hand by checking out 4 local gems during dinner time.
- Meet the restaurant staff, bartenders & chefs that have helped shape the Las Olas culinary scene.
What is a Craft Food Tour?
Our Dinner & Drinks tour provides its guests the opportunity to experience the most creative and inspired food and drink that South Florida has to offer. Craft Food Tours focuses on providing tastings that include locally sourced ingredients and are representative of the unique blend of culture and spontaneity that the Ft Lauderdale community embodies.
You will spend the evening walking Ft Lauderdale’s vibrant Las Olas strip, making frequent stops in some of the staples of the neighborhood’s restaurant scene to speak with chefs and mixologists alike about what goes into the dishes and craft beverages that you will get to enjoy.
Escape the tourist areas and EAT & DRINK LIKE A LOCAL!
- Bsquare Burgers + Booze = Gourmet comfort eats, from burgers & salads to steak frites, in a chill setting with a bar & patio.
- Argentino Las Olas = Traditional empanadas in many flavors pair with signature drinks in a lively haunt with music.
- SALT7 = Trendy, upscale venue with a riverside terrace serving Modern American dishes & signature cocktails.
- Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar – Fort Lauderdale = Cuban cuisine & a vast rum bar accented by Caribbean decor & late-night salsa dancing.
Where to Meet
1021 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Have questions? Here are the most frequently asked.
The tours are held rain, shine, or snow (haha). In the event of terrible weather, we will be able to go inside many of the establishments on the tour. We also provide ponchos in case of sudden weather changes or if you do not have your own umbrella. However, we advise to check the weather conditions for your days event and dress appropriately.
We absolutely do! We can accommodate a variety of special requests (family reunions, birthday parties, out of town guests, corporate, conventions, festivals, parades, grand openings and more). Please reach out to [email protected]
The tour includes 1 mile of easy walking over a 3-hour period with plenty of air-conditioned stops and 4 seated tastings. Our longest walk without stopping is 3 blocks.
Please be sure and let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets. As long as we know in advance, we can accommodate your needs.
Gratuities are greatly appreciated, although not mandatory. The standard gratuity in the food tour industry is $10pp. Tips for the establishments you will be visiting are included in the ticket price.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page to submit your own >>