Delray Beach Happy Hour Tour
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket
- 1 mile of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella
- Fully refundable up until 24 hours before the start of your tour
- Maximum of 15 guests
- Adult Ages 21+
- Minor • Under 21 Ages 20 below
Best Happy Hour in Delray Beach
Did you know that there are 70+ Happy Hours in Downtown Delray?
Your spirited local guide will share the lowdown on our downtown food and drink scene, and you’ll be shaken, not stirred, by tales of our prohibition past. It’s the best way to experience Happy Hour in Delray Beach!
Sip and stroll cocktail crawl through Delray Beach’s craftiest bars and hidden local gems off Atlantic Ave.
- 8+ food tastings 4 craft beverage tastings – with vendor demonstrations and much more! Tourists and locals are welcome!
- Experience the buzz surrounding Delray Beach and its bustling nightlife first hand by checking out 4 local gems during happy hour.
- Meet the restaurant staff, bartenders & chefs that have helped shape the Atlantic Avenue culinary scene.
What to Expect
What is a Craft Food Tour?
Craft’s happy hour food tour provides its guests the opportunity to experience the most creative and inspired food and drink that South Florida has to offer. Craft Food Tours focuses on providing tastings that include locally sourced ingredients and are representative of the unique blend of culture and spontaneity that the Delray Beach community embodies.
You will spend the evening walking Delray Beach’s vibrant Atlantic Avenue strip, making frequent stops in some of the staples of the neighborhood’s restaurant scene to speak with chefs and mixologists alike about what goes into the dishes and craft beverages that you will get to enjoy.
Escape the tourist areas and EAT & DRINK LIKE A LOCAL!
- Ramen Lab Eatery = A modern fast casual restaurant specializing in hand made Ramen, focusing on crafted bowls and Asian Izakaya tapas. Of course there’s sake too!
- 3rd & 3rd = Neighborhood hangout in Delray Beach. With great drinks, great food, and even better people, it’s easy to see why locals love us.
- Beer Trade Co. = Relaxed gathering place offering a large bottled beer selection, typical bar fare & outdoor seating.
- The Falcon = New Cocktail Bar nestled in the 1925 historic Falcon House of Delray Beach.
- El Camino = Delray’s one stop shop for top notch tequila, mezcal & Mexican soul food!
- Lulu’s Café & Cocktails = Quietly nestled on a popular street in the design district of Pineapple Grove in Delray Beach lies a neighborhood eatery and watering hole called Lulu’s.
Where to Meet
Ramen Lab Eatery
25 NE 2nd Ave #114, Delray Beach, FL 33444
Have questions? Here are the most frequently asked.
The tours are held rain, shine, or snow (haha). In the event of terrible weather, we will be able to go inside many of the establishments on the tour. We also provide ponchos in case of sudden weather changes or if you do not have your own umbrella. However, we advise to check the weather conditions for your days event and dress appropriately.
We absolutely do! We can accommodate a variety of special requests (family reunions, birthday parties, out of town guests, corporate, conventions, festivals, parades, grand openings and more). Please reach out to [email protected]
The tour includes 1 mile of easy walking over a 3-hour period with plenty of air-conditioned stops and 4 seated tastings. Our longest walk without stopping is 3 blocks.
Please be sure and let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets. As long as we know in advance, we can accommodate your needs.
Gratuities are greatly appreciated, although not mandatory. The standard gratuity in the food tour industry is $10pp. Tips for the establishments you will be visiting are included in the ticket price.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page to submit your own >>